Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tracey Emin’s sculpted new bust is truly a work of art


By Katie Nicholl

Before and after: Tracey Emin says her breast reduction operation has banished neckache, backache and headaches


EDITED BY NATHAN KAY

Tracey Emin, one-time enfant terrible of the British art scene, is revelling in her new svelte figure after having breast-reduction surgery.

The 46-year-old, famous for works such as her unmade bed, decided to go under the knife after failing to reduce her bust through a low-calorie diet.

Tracey told me: ‘I had the operation because I was a 34G. I lost a stone on the diet but my breasts were getting bigger. This was causing problems that could get worse as I approach the menopause.

'I’m now a very happy 34DD without neckache, without backache and headaches.’

Tracey says she has taken up running again now that it is no longer painful.

‘I’ve not kept it secret,’ she added. ‘Everybody knows. I’ve been out celebrating. I’d advise any woman to do the same.’


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean