Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Giselle Bundchen does interview with GQ: Nice topless pictures.


When Giselle Bundchen’s boobs are hanging out, I typically can’t hear her. Actually, I couldn’t hear a fire alarm in a nuclear facility if her boobs were right in front of me. But hey, some of you take pride in reading, so here’s an exert.

Forbes has reported that you made $35 million last year, more than twice as much as any other model in the world.
Do you think that’s important to me? Look, this is my job. I take pictures. There is no big deal. I would like to know who this reporter is finding out all of these amounts. And I would like him to talk to my accountant and figure out where is the cash that’s missing. Because I haven’t seen it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, Giselle Bundchen’s boobs hanging out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean